<Credit Card, Debit Card Payment information>
IN ORDER TO SUCCESSFULLY PROCESS YOUR CC/ DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION, YOU MUST FILL IN ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR THE PAYMENT TO PROPERLY GO THROUGH
Tips: Make sure your Credit Card or Debit Card is viable for international payments. Give your bank a call if you’re not sure. This is the most common reason why payments do not go through.
- First and Last name (Must match the name on the Credit Card or Debit Card)
- Billing and Shipping Address (Must be in the same country where the card was issued)
- ZIP number (Must be in the same country where the card was issued)
- Phone number (Must NOT use 123123, or any common set of random numbers)
- Customers current IP address MUST be in the same country where the card was issued.
- Email Address (MUST be a valid email address)
We will not call you, but your credit card issuer or bank might need this information to confirm that you are the card holder.
They will ask if you made a payment to “Game Enhancements LLC”
Please confirm your payment or the transaction will fail.
99% of payments are processed and approved instantly by the payment gateway. Once your order status is changed to “Paid” you can find your keys under “My Account” or in the email that is sent to you.